[Stargate] Alleasar Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing Practice will be held at Antonello's this week.

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 05:48:51 PST 2011

Greetings to the Middle Eastern Drummers and Dancers in the Greater Houston
area!

Aleeasar Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing Practice will be held at
Antonello's house this week.  Wednesday night from 7:00pm to 9:30pm.

If you need directions, call me at 281-731-7726, or Antonello at 281-850-2443.

My apologies for any inconvenience the change of venue may cause anyone!  Hope
to see a lot of you there!

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Guild Principle