[Stargate] February Populace Reminder

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 6 20:03:07 PST 2011

Just a friendly reminder that Populace is Monday, February 7th.  It would be
wonderful to see everybody there!
Stargate's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the first
Monday of each month, unless the first Monday is a public holiday, in which
case the meetings will be held the second Monday. The Business meeting is
held from 7:00 - 7:45 pm, and is open to the populace. It is followed
immediately by the Populace meeting from 7:45 - 9 pm.  If you have any
topics to present to at the officers' meeting, please email me, so I can
include you on the agenda!

The location is Hope Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael's), 1613 W 43rd
St, in Oak Forest. Park in the row of spaces on Cheshire at the corner of
43rd, by the small white buildings just down from Oaks - go past the nearest
building to get to the meeting.
Garb is optional. For more information contact the Stargate seneschal, HL
Alden Drake at stargate.seneschal AT gmail.com.  After Populace, Alessandra
and I will be going to IHOP at 13388 Northwest Freeway (just west of
Hollister).  Anyone wishing to join us for dinner, dessert, or coffee/drinks
and have some social time after Populace is welcome to join!

Cheers,
Alden