[Stargate] Today is the day you have been waiting for!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:46:37 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Today at 2 pm is the Gatesedge Herbalist guild which will meet at my home.
36802 Lower Lake Lane, Magnolia, TX 77354 or call 281-413-6194 for
directions.

Today we will be learning to make ghee or clarified butter and experimenting
with the 2nd method I've researched to make kajaal also known as kohl. I
have plenty of supplies to let people also try out the first method of
burning almonds.

Those who attend will leave with some oatmeal-honey soap made by the Guild a
few months ago. Hope to see you there!

--
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"