[Stargate] Gate for Yule

Jennifer Dudley jen at clancircle.com
Tue Nov 1 12:13:48 PDT 2011

Good Afternoon, I'm still looking for people to volunteer to sit gate for
Yule.  So far I have the following volunteers:

Anne Barrington
Dallas (please send me your SCA name)
Baroness Simone
Baron Robert - volunteered by Simone
David Brown (please send me your SCA name)
Hywel

Since I have a few new/returning volunteers I plan on having HL Sarra
Ashton of York hold a gate class at Bordermarch Autumn Melees.  Please make
sure you join us at 1pm at the BFT.  If you can't make this class, please
let me know so that I can arrange some time with you before you sit gate at
Yule to go over all of the various policies.

If you have any questions, please send me an email :)

HL Brenna MacDonald