[Stargate] POPULACE REMINDER

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 3 09:11:12 PDT 2011

Just a friendly reminder that Populace is Monday, November 7, 2011.  It
would be wonderful to see everybody there!

Stargate's Business and Populace meetings are held together on the first
Monday of each month, unless the first Monday is a public holiday, in which
case the meetings will be held the second Monday. The Business meeting is
held from 7:00 - 7:45 pm, and is open to the populace. It is followed
immediately by the Populace meeting from 7:45 - 9 pm.  If you have any
topics to present to at the officers' meeting, please email me, so I can
include you on the agenda!

The location is Hope Episcopal Church (formerly St. Michael's), 1613 W 43rd
St. (Houston, Texas 77018), in Oak Forest Park in the row of spaces on
Cheshire at the corner of 43rd, by the small white buildings just down from
Oaks - go past the nearest building to get to the meeting. Garb is
optional. For more information contact the Stargate seneschal, Lady
Nicollet Deuville at stargate.seneschal at gmail.com.

Please be sure to attend the meeting if you have business relating to BAM
or Stargate Yule as preparation is in full swing for both of these events!

After Populace, we will be continuing the tradition of invading IHOP at
13388 Northwest Freeway (just west of Hollister).  Anyone wishing to join
us for dinner, dessert, or coffee/drinks and have some social time after
Populace is welcome to join!

See you there!
Nicollet