[Stargate] OT: Open Production Positions, NW Houston

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 10:07:42 PST 2011

We have a few open production line positions where I work.  Located at US-290 and Pinemont.  Tell them you were referred by Steve Scott.

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Per bend argent and gules, a cock contourny counterchanged.

mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
Numerus vestri pluma!
Number your feathers!