[Stargate] Tournament at Stargate Yule

Hywel Penbras hywelpenbras at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 19:43:34 PST 2011

So, do you really want to go to Oklahoma for like the last tournament before crown?  Have I got a deal for you !!

Greetings Ansteorra!
I would like to invite you all to the tournament at Stargate's Yule Revel this year. The donation of a toy is required to enter the tourney. It will be a single elimination tournament(possibly, it matters on how many show up), with the ability to "buy" your way back in by donating another toy (or toys/cash) equivalent to your rank: dukes & counts - 3 toys; knights - 2 toys; everybody else - 1 toy.
The winner of the tourney will receive the raffle tickets for ALL the toys donated during the tournament. S/He with the most toys wins!

Armor inspection begins at 9:30 am.  The tournament begins at 11am.