[Stargate] Sign up for Stargate BAM Food Plan

Elizabeth Spies ecombs79 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:37:34 PST 2011

The following are signing up for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning: Jennete , Antonello, and Koet.  We would like to help out with trash and clean-up duties.

We will be arriving Friday around noon.  We will all be camping in our big pavilion which is 12x28, with a little extra room for ropes on the long ends (maybe a foot or so) and a few extra feet on one side for the rain fly.

Jennette

"If you're afraid to go fast, stay the hell home. Tie kerosene
rags around your ankles so the ants won't climb up and bite your candy
ass."  -- the one and only Dale Earnhardt