[Stargate] Rapier Marshall Populace Report

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:41:48 PDT 2011

Rapier Marshall Populace Report

September was hit and miss.  1st fighter practice had 6 fighters, the
2nd practice had one, but we where up against Bryn Gwlad's event so I
wasn't expecting much of a turn out.

October, 2nd and 4th Sundays.  I will not be able to attend the 1st
practice (the 9th), as I have a previous engagement.  But the practice
will still happen, as his Excellency, Baron Robert will be present so
we are covered.

The 2nd practice (the 23rd), is up against Queens Champion the
previous day, so I will be gauging interest as it gets closer.

We will continue to hold practice in Memorial park at 10am, though we
will be reviewing a time change...well, when the time changes (when we
switch from DST to normal time..or however that works).

Also upon review of our loaner gear, I find I am on the look out for
gorget, so if you have an old one that you wish to donate please
contact me.   In the meantime, I will try my hand at making one out of
leather.  I also had a volunteer at populace, willing to try his hand
at making one also, but I afraid I didn't get his name.

- Collwyn O'Snowdon