[Stargate] Chivalric Marshall Populace Report

Brandon Garner garnerbk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 08:11:32 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of Stargate.

As many of you know, but perhaps not all, I am your new Knight's Marshal.

I have been a fighter for 20 years this year. I have been KM in multiple shires and a barony and feel up to the task. I am looking forward to seeing you all at practice.

I also have a deputy in place already, in the form of an old-school squire by the name of Leif. He will run practice when I can't.

On that note: practices are happening! We are at Memorial Park on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month. Practice starts at 10 a.m. and goes until we get too tired to fight, or people have to leave for other engagements.

There is loaner is gear available, mostly. There is no shield, and no weapons, but there is armor. There are several new fighters coming out, and several who have expressed interest in combat archery.

So if you're an old fighter getting back in the game, or you've always been curious, come out and give it a shot.

YIS - Oringr Ketilsson