[Stargate] Gulf Wars Food Group

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Fri Jan 24 07:50:56 PST 2014

Greetings Stargate,

Lissa and I are thinking about coordinating a food group for Stargate at
Gulf Wars this year.  We are currently in the planning stage and need to
judge the level of interest.  We would need enough folks willing to cook a
breakfast and or a dinner for a group between 20 and 30.  There will be a
total of 6 dinners and 6 breakfasts that need cooks.  We currently have 2
dinners and 2 breakfasts covered.

Full details are still to be worked out but here is what we have so far:

There will be a per meal charge in the neighborhood of $4.00 or $5.00.

Cooks will have their expenses reimbursed.

You do not need to participate in every meal.

If you are interested, please let us know at what level you can participate.

Here is our money, when is dinner.

I am willing to help clean.

I can help the cook with those veggies.

I do a mean ______ and I will be happy to make it.