[Stargate] Demo Info for This Saturday!

Michelle Meyer crowpixie at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 05:27:21 PST 2014

Get excited! THE DEMO IS ON FOR SATURDAY! While Pasadena ISD has closed the schools on Friday. All SATURDAY events are happening. Note: We’re able to set up at 7:30AM and we open at 9:00AM.  If we all plan to be **READY BY 8:45AM** that would be awesome.

----------------------

Good Morning Loch & Stargate!

If you will be helping at the demo tomorrow it is Parkview Intermediate School, 3003 Dabney St., Pasadena, Texas 77502.

You may also use the Google map link:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Parkview+Intermediate+School,+Pasadena,+TX&hl=en&ll=29.667825,-95.183637&spn=0.007355,0.016415&sll=29.817178,-95.401291&sspn=0.940076,2.101135&t=h&z=17

Please come and find Michelle, Pippa, or myself when you arrive, regardless of whether you are fighting or not, so that you can be checked in.  We need to have your member card number or a signed waiver for participation and I want to make sure that I have an accurate list of who came and helped!

Please come and assist with set-up if you can. I know it’s early but it will make things go much more smoothly if we have more hands!

Reminder:

    * No smoking on campus
    * Come early to check in any weapons with the Officer on site
    * DO NOT leave weapons unattended
    * Bring your Blue card
    * Wear your garb and armor!
    * Bring your banners or decorations
    * Don’t hit the non-SCAdians! (Even if they’ve signed a waiver)
    * Don’t talk SCA politics.
    * DO have fun!  :-D

Schedule:

7:30 a.m. – Arrive and set-up
9:00 a.m. – History Fair Opens
9:30 a.m. – Opening Court and General Info Session
10:30 a.m. – Dance Demonstration –
11:30 a.m. - Chivalric Fighting Demonstration
12:30 p.m. – Archery Demonstration
1:30 p.m. – Rapier Fighting Demonstration
2:30 p.m. – Bardic Demonstration
3:30 p.m. – Closing Court
4:00 pm – Clean Up

If you have any questions please contact Michelle through FB
messenger, via email at crowpixie at yahoo.com, or at 978-604-1157

Yours in service,
Talia