[Stargate] BAM-WoR Soup Kitchen

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:53:30 PDT 2014

Hi all

To date, we have been notified of only one person (other than us)
interested in participating in the heretofore Annual BAM Soup Kitchen.  We
have commitments for only two soups (Godwin's Cowboy and my Lentil and
Sausage) and Isabeau's Chocolate Chip Bars.

Has participating in the Soup Kitchen lived out its appeal or are we
experiencing "heck, that is almost two months away - I'm not even sure what
I'm doing next week!"?

Please let us know.   It is important to our planning that we know as soon
as possible whether we'll have enough participation to provide for those
present at the event.

Yis,

Iaenbryht & Isabeau
One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster