[Stargate] BAM-WoR Soup Kitchen

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Thu Oct 2 15:21:24 PDT 2014

John,

If you would like me to make chicken pot pie soup again, I will. Even if I cannot be at the event, I can send the soup with David/Godwin. Would you like some yeast rolls, too? I love baking, but my family can only eat so much bread.

I am possibly starting a demanding new job in a few weeks, so I can't promise to physically be there.

- Lissa -