[Stargate] Charter Painting

Rikki Mitman Rikki.Mitman at ESMitman.com
Mon Oct 13 10:47:54 PDT 2014

New charter painting night: I will be hosting charter painting on the second
and fourth Wednesdays of the month, beginning October 22. This is in
addition to the Sunday painting days, not a replacement.

We'll start at 6 PM and go until 9 PM. If you come straight from work and
need to bring your dinner, you're welcome eat in the kitchen before you
paint.

If you have paints and brushes, please bring them; I will have some loaner
gear available, as well.

My home is in Spring Branch near the beltway and I-10; if you'd like to
come, email me for address and phone number.

Teleri ferch Pawl