[Stargate] Charter Painting

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 14:13:02 PDT 2014

Yeah!   It's a GO!
For those of you looking for a weeknight alternative to the Sunday night Charter Painting, very excited that Teleri and Manfred have opened their home to paint charters for the Kingdom on 2nd and 4th Wedn nights.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of you there.   Guess we can call this 'Stargate Charter Painting - West'.   If you have never painted charters but want to learn, come on and join us.

Reminder:  Stargate Scribes Guild at the Central Market location, on 1st and 3rd Sundays, is still at 5:30-8pm in 2014, but in 2015 it moves to an earlier time of 4pm-7pm.

Cheers, Hillary