[Stargate] For sale: used woodwork setup: SHOPSMITH MARK V

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 17:49:36 PDT 2015

I have a friend from church who's Dad is downsizing and selling his used woodwork setup: SHOPSMITH MARK V.
You can find images of the unit online under Shopsmith.   The set has been used regularly but has been maintained well, price is $1200 or make an offer.
It's located in Houston, TX, in the southwest Sharpstown area, if you want to view and or haul away.

My girlfriend really wants to restrict the sale to a friend or friend-of-a-friend, so as to not have a bunch of unknowns for such a big dollar sale at his home.
So if interested or know someone in the SCA or local friend that you trust, let me know and I'll send you the phone number.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade

Here are the details:
FOR SALE
SHOPSMITH MARK V
EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ALL INSTRUCTION BOOKSBand Saw
4 Band saw Blades
See Thru Saw Guard4 Saw Blades
Lathe Tools
2 Face Plates for Lathe WorkBack Up Part To Keep Long Pieces FromWhipping On Lathe
Stand With Roller For Long PiecesTable ExtensionDado Set
Drill Bit Set
Molding SetSanding Disk with Extra Sandpaper
Other Misc. Tools and Parts$1200 or Make an Offer