[Stargate] (no subject)

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 19:47:35 PDT 2015

Posted on Facebook from Sable Scroll, Crown Scribe, request for new painted award scrolls,
(Forward as needed.),  Cheers, HIllary

Greetings from your Sable Scroll. Their Royal Majesties are receiving many recommendations seeking to acknowledge the deeds of the populace of this Kingdom and award their actions. Due to this rations of Charters and Insignia are getting low and I am asking for some aid in refilling the coffers. For those interested in helping. I am in need of the following. Insignia:
 AOA Circlets - need these most of all as we are short for we have none for upcoming events
 Aquila Aurea
 Lilium Aurea
 Lyra Aurea
 Star of Merit
 Sable Crane
 Sable Thistle Charters:
 Aquila Aurea
 Lilium Aurea
 Lyra Aurea
 Sable Crane
 Centurion
 Star of Merit
 Rising Star
 Sable Talon
 Kings Gauntlet These items can be given to me at events, couriered to Dallas, or mail to my person.  Thank you so much for all your help and aid in this.