[Stargate] Thank You / Request for Receipts

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:56:59 PST 2015

Greetings all,

Another successful Soup Kitchen at War of the Rams (I believe this was year
8!!!).  None of it would have been possible without your help and support
of the Barony.  With so many years under our belt, it truly ran like a
“well oiled machine” and the most effortless of all 8 yearsl.

There were many hands helping to serve and with clean-up.  Unfortunately, I
did not write down names but know Iaenbryht (f/k/a Ihon)- and I are truly
grateful for your help and your time.

Although I don’t have the names of those helping with serving and clean-up
I do have the names of the cooks:

Iaenbryht - Lentil & Sausage
Katlin - 15 Bean
Lissa - Chicken Pot Pie
Godwin - Cowboy
Cristyana - Potato
Marguerite - Pasta Fagioli
Andreius - Ginger Bread (yummy)
Teleri - Cornbread muffins
Hillary - Bread
Sara - Hot drinks

Plus three other donations of bread (again I didn’t write down names)

Iaenbryht and I will be at December’s populace to give our report,
collect/pay receipts.  If you can’t make populace, please scan and email
your receipts to me ASAP (thirling at gmail.com), along with your mailing
address.  Remember, we’ll reimburse up to $40.  Once all receipts have been
collected and paid and funds are available we’ll reimburse the difference.
  If you plan to make your contribution a donation, we and Bordermarch
greatly appreciate it, but please let us know that.