[Stargate] Thank You / Request for Receipts

Rikki Mitman Rikki.Mitman at ESMitman.com
Tue Nov 24 09:39:18 PST 2015

I don't need reimbursement for the corn muffins.  :-)

Teleri

-----Original Message-----
From: Stargate [mailto:stargate-bounces+rikki.mitman=esmitman.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Terri Hirling
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:57 AM
To: stargate at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Stargate] Thank You / Request for Receipts

Greetings all,

Another successful Soup Kitchen at War of the Rams (I believe this was year 8!!!).  None of it would have been possible without your help and support of the Barony.  With so many years under our belt, it truly ran like a “well oiled machine” and the most effortless of all 8 yearsl.

There were many hands helping to serve and with clean-up.  Unfortunately, I did not write down names but know Iaenbryht (f/k/a Ihon)- and I are truly grateful for your help and your time.

Although I don’t have the names of those helping with serving and clean-up I do have the names of the cooks:

Iaenbryht - Lentil & Sausage
Katlin - 15 Bean
Lissa - Chicken Pot Pie
Godwin - Cowboy
Cristyana - Potato
Marguerite - Pasta Fagioli
Andreius - Ginger Bread (yummy)
Teleri - Cornbread muffins
Hillary - Bread
Sara - Hot drinks

Plus three other donations of bread (again I didn’t write down names)

Iaenbryht and I will be at December’s populace to give our report, collect/pay receipts.  If you can’t make populace, please scan and email your receipts to me ASAP (thirling at gmail.com), along with your mailing address.  Remember, we’ll reimburse up to $40.  Once all receipts have been collected and paid and funds are available we’ll reimburse the difference.
  If you plan to make your contribution a donation, we and Bordermarch greatly appreciate it, but please let us know that.

-----
No virus found in this message.