[Stargate] CANCELED - SEAWINDS DEFENDER - CANCELED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 16:09:22 PDT 2015

Forwarding from Facebook: Kingdom of Ansteorra:

CANCELED - SEAWINDS DEFENDER - CANCELED
 I apologize for the late notice but due to the expected 9-10 feet of expected floodwater at the site & unsafe driving conditions I have decided to cancel the event SEAWINDS DEFENDER.
This wasn't an easy decision to make but I would rather do that than risk losing any of my SCA family.
 My humble apologies to all and especially to those who have worked so hard preparing for what would have been a very grand celebration.
 Wayland of Durloch
 (Nautocrat)