[Stargate] CANCELLED - ELFSEA TOURNEY - CANCELLED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 16:15:52 PDT 2015

Also posted on Facebook, Kingdom of Ansteorra:

To the Members of the Ansteorra it saddens me to tell you all that the Event: Emerald Tourney for the weekend of Oct 23rd thru the 25th has been Cancelled
and we are in talks about rescheduling it at a later date. When we decide the date we will be posting it on this site. Sorry for any Inconvenience but this is life.
Hope everyone stays Safe and Have a Good Journey, Robert Stover

Stay safe, Hillary