[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - July 17th - CANCELLED

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 08:17:45 PDT 2016

Scribes,
Stargate Scribes Guild for this Sunday, July 17th is Cancelled.
I have to work a few weekends in the next 2 months on a special project that will overlay some of our Guild meetings, but I'll keep posting the dates when we will meet and when we won't.

Please plan to attend the Ansteorran Heralds and Scribes Symposium on July 23rd, next Saturday, as there will be many wonderful scribal classes.
http://ravens-fort.ansteorra.org/index.php?id=ansteorran-heraldic-scribal-symposium
Cheers, Hillary