[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - 2017 potential schedule

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 10:37:16 PDT 2016

Scribes - it's almost time to put in the Stargate Scribes Guild reservation for 2017 meetings.

 History:
 Days: I moved from Thursday nights few years back to weekend due to a class & Scribes with early workdays/kids to put to bed - conflicts. Chose Sundays for painting, so as not to conflict with daytrip local area events.
 Location: Libraries have limited hours, some community centers charge fees. Picked Central Market for central HOU location.
 So a few questions:
 1) DAY - which day is good for you? Keep Sundays?
 2) TIME - preferred time? I can move earlier, like 1-4pm.
 3) LOCATION - Central Market? or Trini Mendenhall Community Center? Or other?
 Participation has dropped so if location/day/time is an issue, let me know what works better for you if you wish to paint and learn scribal.

Thanks, Hillary Greenslade