[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - 2017 potential schedule

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 17:43:52 PDT 2016

Earlier on Sunday afternoons 2-5?  would be better for me.Could ask my church if we could meet there, if you would like? West Road and Queenston.

Fedelm

 Subject: [Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - 2017 potential schedule
 To: "Stargate" <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
 Date: Thursday, July 28, 2016, 12:37 PM

 Scribes - it's almost time to put in
 the Stargate Scribes Guild reservation for 2017 meetings.

  History:
  Days: I moved from Thursday nights few years back to
 weekend due to a class & Scribes with early
 workdays/kids to put to bed - conflicts. Chose Sundays for
 painting, so as not to conflict with daytrip local area
 events.
  Location: Libraries have limited hours, some community
 centers charge fees. Picked Central Market for central HOU
 location.
  So a few questions:
  1) DAY - which day is good for you? Keep Sundays?
  2) TIME - preferred time? I can move earlier, like 1-4pm.
  3) LOCATION - Central Market? or Trini Mendenhall Community
 Center? Or other?
  Participation has dropped so if location/day/time is an
 issue, let me know what works better for you if you wish to
 paint and learn scribal.

 Thanks, Hillary Greenslade