[Stargate] Possible crash space for Stargate Yule?

Bernard Rich bernard.rich1957 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 19:35:57 PDT 2017

For a number of reasons (including religious belief) the best way for me to
get to Stargate Yule would be to stay at someone's house the night of
December first and walk. All I will require is space for a sleeping bag
near a plug for my CPAP machine. If anyone lives within a mile of
Resurrection Metropolitan Community Church without having to cross a
freeway, I would appreciate your contacting me by email.
Yours in service,
Ld. Bernard ben Moshe ha-Kohen (Bernard Rich)