[Stargate] Stargate Scribes Guild - Sept 3rd - Cancelled

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 15:07:04 PDT 2017

Greetings Stargate Scribes and friends,
Stargate Scribes Guild - Sept 3rd - Cancelled due to uncertain road conditions.

I really wanted to try and meet this weekend, if only to break the Harvey depression, but on further consideration don't want to put folks into difficulty getting to Central Market.
I'll check on future dates this month, will post, watch for it.

Please stay safely home and paint charters!!!
OR use the extra time to volunteer somewhere to help folks affected by Harvey.

Cheers, Hillary GreensladeStargate Scribes Principal