[Stargate] In Person Populace Meeting 7/12/21

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 29 14:28:46 PDT 2021

Greetings Populace!

Due to an overwhelming response of "Yes" votes, we will be having populace
in person. July's populace will fall on 7/12 due to the Independence Day
holiday. Normally populace is held on the first Monday of the month.

We will be holding populace with a hybrid format over Zoom for those who
cannot attend. The link for the Zoom meeting is recurring and will be the
same every month if you want to create a personal recurring calendar
meeting for your records: Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89399978642?pwd=NzFQeHJWdGRDbFlGRE1SVS9kWVRPZz09

Meeting ID: 893 9997 8642
Passcode: 669182

Please note: according to Kingdom of Ansteorra guidance face masks are
still required until further notice.

Address:
Trini Mendenhall Community Center
1414 Wirt Rd, Houston, TX 77055