[Steppes] Cheap Source of Supplies?

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 17:38:06 PDT 1956

My (non-playing) husband just gave me this article:

(Quote)
Antique Alley and Yard Sale, a 15-mile shopping bonanza along FM 4 from
Grandview to Cleburne, will be Friday-Sunday, April 25-27. It will feature
multiple vendor sites, yard sales, store drawings and promotions.
(Unquote)
The contact person is Betty Wills at 817-866-2075
                                email: feedandfashion at digitex.net
                                net:    http://alley.cleburne.com
Thought there might be some supplies, camping stuff, etc. offered along the
*15-mile* route that some of us could use in getting ready for Warlord or
other events.

Just trying to be helpful....

Lete