ST - May calendar

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Thu Apr 29 20:58:09 PDT 1999

Hi kids, Catrinn here-

A couple additions to the May calendar:  Fritz is hosting a Warlord
token-stamping party at our house, on May 7 (that's a Friday) at 7 PM.
He needs about 6-7 people to hang out in the shop and make noise for a
few hours.  If you are interested, please CALL OR EMAIL FIRST to say
so.  Thanks.  Also, I noticed that WARLORD is not on the May calendar!
Hmph! That would be Friday, May 28-Monday, May 31.  Just in case you had
forgotten...
Over and out,

Catrinn

--
A man that works with his hands is a laborer
A man that works with his hands and his brains is a craftsman