ST - corset boning

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Dec 20 09:04:27 PST 1999

Stephania,
There is no local source for metal corset boning. Unfortunatly, it has to be
mail ordered. But if you will settle for something other than metal corset
boning then there are plenty of options. You could go with the basic plasitc
boning that is at the fabric stores ( I don't really recomomend this but
since it is so close to 12th Night and that is what I am assuming you are
making your corset for...). Or you might try going to some place like Home
Depot and seeing if you can find a suitable replacement (I couldn't guide
you to what exactly as I have never done this but I know that some people
have found a suitable replacement for it).
But if you want to try to order it try www.alteryears.com
Good Luck,
Genevieve

Stephanie Edwards <karmacat at usa.net>