ST - Mini-Tourney corrections

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:18:12 PST 1999

>Greetings.
>I am but a poor novice fighter.  But the tourney sounds like fun.  Can you
>send me dates, times and directions (when you get them.)
>Thanks
>Angus

   Novice fighters are more than welcome (I am one too).  We actually picked
this kind of tourney so more newbies and non-belts might have a better
chance of actually performing well and learning.  It will be bear-pit style.
  The date is the Sunday after Thanksgiving, high noon, and will be at
Eureka Playground at South Lakes Park in Denton (directions forthcoming).

Cyniríc Cyniwarding