ST - Mini-Tourney corrections

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Nov 1 14:07:47 PST 1999

Dearest Cyniric,

This is just a FYI.  Please forgive me, I don't want to sound snarky.  A
more politically appropriate term instead of "newby" is "newcomer".  When I
started playing Honourable Lady Mara of Rede, who was Elfsea's Hospitaler at
the time, drilled that into my head.  She said that there is now a move to
stop using the term "newby" because it sounds like we're calling someone a
name, and newcomer is more a descriptive term.

Lady Arabella, (who never knew when she lost the term "new comer" as a
descriptive term for herself.)