ST - Mini-Tourney corrections

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:24:35 PST 1999

>Dearest Cyniric,
>
>This is just a FYI.  Please forgive me, I don't want to sound snarky.  A
>more politically appropriate term instead of "newby" is "newcomer".

  Geez, something else for my "PC" dictionary.  Right next to not using
"swishy" for "rapier combatant" for which I was reprimanded by our
Sillyshal, er... seneshal.  Is this why I have to call myself a "chivalric
combatant" instead of "heavy fighter"? :P   I will try to remember all of
this, but, damn it, under my own roof-tree good ol' English will not be
swayed! :)

Cyniríc
"Thanks the Gods PC did not exist in the 6th century!"