ST - Fall Court

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Mon Oct 4 10:42:30 PDT 1999

hmmm...There has always been group type competitions at every fall court
that I can remember. Perhaps suggesting that we do the same here with the
youth since we have traditionally excluded most of them from these group
competitions would be a good idea. It will most certainly bring the
togetherness that we want at this event.

It has been voice that other items of the event have been altered
dramatically to already take away from the real reason for fall court.
Perhaps we should concentrate on those more.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com