ST - Fw: Shirden meetings

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Fri Sep 3 19:17:17 PDT 1999

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide

----- Original Message -----
From: April Davis <shirden at postmark.net>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 4:40 PM
Subject: Shirden meetings

: April Davis
: shirden at postmark.net
:
: To all:
:
: Just a little reminder that we will continue to have meetings at
: Fairview Park, Taylor Street side, in Sherman on Sundays at 6pm for a
: couple more weeks. I believe as the heat is lessoning that we will
: return to 3pm meetings on September 19th (I believe Romanus mentioned
: this date as well to a few at the park this week).
:
: Also we will continue to meet at the same site at 6pm on Thursdays
: until winter makes this time unfeasable.  If someone has an idea for
: an indoor site or other option that can make our Thursdays more
: comfortable during the worst (and darkest) part of the winter, please
: feel free to bring it to the attention of the group.
:
: Please also make plans to attend the Arts and Sciences meeting that
: will be held at our house (111 E. Wilson, Sherman, TX 893-8735) on
: Thursday 6pm, Sept. 23. We will have fighter practice after (& perhaps
: during) A&S classes.  We plan to have Medieval Dance practice/class,
: illumination, and period games.  Also this is a good time to discuss
: costuming and other A&S info.  Bring a snack if you like and we'll
: munch a bit.
:
: Hope to see you all then.
: