ST - Here Comes The Parents!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 05:46:15 PDT 1999

>From: "Ace" <aslyn at onramp.net>
>To: "Steppes List" <steppes at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: ST - Here Comes The Parents!
>Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:27:58 -0500
>
>I'd just like to drop a note to the list and let you know that after >I've
>been playing for lo these many years, my parents are coming to >their first
>event.   Yes, that's right kids!

Congrats and good luck  ;)

>The parents who brought you "Crystal is schitzophrenic" (well, let's >not
>argue that one, okay?)

Beside yourself with replies?

>and "are you still in that cult?" are coming to visit.

I did not know you were into the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'

>And what event would that be?  Hhhmmmm.....perhaps...Steppes >Warlord?
>Yes, that's right kids...Steppes Warlord.

This should be interesting

>My Mom especially is wondering if I get bored at these little events
> >(everyone....laugh all at once!).

Bored, no. Dead tired, yes.

>But, at least, they *are* asking questions about what we're doing >and
>they're at least coming to get a look at us (and make sure we're >not
>wearing Goth-wear).

Hmmmm.....Goth-wear, I wonder what they will make of Pan and the general
pantheon of Victorian era renditions of the Greek gods?

>So, why am I telling you guys?

O, do please tell us aunti Aslyn!!!!!

>Because you're my little family away from home?  Why, yes....but >more!

Awwwwwwwwww  ;)

>I'd really appreciate it if, well, in your copious spare time on >Saturday,

Are they selling that in jars now? I need a case or two.

>if you see them in passing, please be nice to them.  Introduce >yourself
>and say a kind word.

[Fritz] Hello, I'm Citrainn's goat-boy, how do you do?

>And when they pass by, say a really kind word to me!

Awwww, Aslyn, they look so cute in their moo moo's and hose  ;)

>_This_ is going to be interesting!

Ain't it though!

Borek