ST - Kids and SCA

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Dec 14 06:54:10 PST 1999

Fearghus and my son is five.  We don't take him tooo often because he is
..... well ...... more than a hand full.  anyway ... we call him Fearghusson
at events.  He can register his own name if he wishes when he's older and
can choose himself.  My older daughters, 15 and  12, attended a heraldic
consultation table with out my help or suggestion.  Came to me with the
paperwork and asked me to register it for them.  I've waited to do that to
make sure that's the name they want.  I probably should send the paperwork
in soon.

Oh by the way.. there will be a full service heraldic consultation table at
Coronation.  Pick you name, research it, fill out the paperwork, pay the fee
and they do all the rest.  Will even draw the arms you design also.

Arabella says, "check it out...!"