ST - Warlord invitations painting party

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Thu Apr 6 17:21:29 PDT 2000

Unto our most excellent Baroness of Ansteorra, Alys Devereaux, greetings
from your humble servant Suzanna the herbalist.

I am under the impression that you are coordinating painting parties for
the warlord invitations (I could be mistaken - nah, never).  I had
volunteered my large dining room table for this, if it would be useful.
I could do this, perhaps, Saturday from about 1 to about 4, or during the
week from about 7 to about 10.  During the week of April 10, Monday,
Wednesday or Thursday would be available, possibly Friday.  (The week of
April 17 is not available).  What would be the pleasure of the painters?
Please let me know so I can clean off the table and lay in a stock of
chocolate that I am willing to share.  (I always have chocolate, just not
always some I will share!)

Suzanna