ST - Warlord invitations painting party

Barbara barbara at topher.net
Thu Apr 6 20:14:39 PDT 2000

My good and honorable Lady Suzanna, your offer to allow the painters of the
Steppes to gather at your home is indeed most generous and appreciated,
especially as my home has become somewhat smaller of late, and is on the
edge of the Barony where some find it difficult to travel.

If it does not interfere with the running of your household too greatly,
Saturday, April 8th, from 1-4 would be a wonderful time for the gathering.
We can discuss future sessions at that time (I am afraid that I will not be
available on Monday, and Wednesday not until a little later in the evening)

The usual scribal fee will, of course, be paid by me.....chocolate for
everyone.

Thank you again for your offer, your generosity is, as always, astounding.

Alys