ST - More movie night info

Rick Futrell Rick.Futrell at weblinkwireless.com
Tue Aug 29 06:49:34 PDT 2000

Here is the address for our house

10009 Santa Garza
Dallas, Tx, 75228

>From 635 East to La Prada, turn right, take La Prada down past Gus
Thompson (also called Shiloh) about 4-5 streets to Santa Garza, turn
right on Santa Garza, second house on the left, it has a bright green
door.

>From 30 East, the highway splits into 30 & 80. Stay on 30 to the Bigtown
exit, exit Bigtown Go under the bridge and turn so you are going north
on Bigtown, follow that past Eastfield college, past Oates, to Santa
Garza which is the 4th or 5th street on the left. Turn Left on Santa
Garza, we are the 2nd house on the left, still has a bright green door.

Feel free to use your favorite online map source our call Trinity at
(972) 279 5373 for better directions.

We are going to start the movie between 7:30 and 8:00PM. Yes, our house
is kid friendly! We will have soft drinks and some snacks, so feel free
to bring your favorite 'movie foods'. If I can find it, I am also going
to pick up the Terminator 2 DVD today, which is recorded in the new
Dolby 5.1EX sound technology. Maybe a 'double feature' for those of you
who like to stay up late?

Please let us know if you will be coming. We are trying to get a head
count.

-Rick