ST - More movie night info

Trinity de la Cabana trinitydelacabana at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:10:52 PDT 2000

Considering how awful he is with directions he did very well.  I see only
one correction.  Coming up La Prada  from 635 you will  go past Gus
Thomasson not Thompson!

We look forward to seeing you all!  As Armando was so  gracious to suggest,
I will be here all day,  please feel free to call me if you have any
questions! (972) 279-5373.

Trinity