ST - Glaslyn A&S tourney

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Sun Jan 23 21:15:53 PST 2000

Greetings unto the populace of the Steppes,

You should all be aware by now of the A&S mini-tourney happening in our
cnaton of Glaslyn on February 26th.  I hope to see many of you there.
To give you some incentive,  I am issuing a challenge to all comers,
especially all those who wear the green belt, to ou-insignia me.  I will
award a marvelous prize and endless word fame to the person who brings
the most Kingdom insignia, made by themselves since the first of the
year, provided your numbers are greater than mine.  All insignia will be
donated to Their Majesties.  If you think you have what it takes to beat
me, come prove it!  I look forward to seeing everyones' finest work at
Glaslyn next month!  I remain,

In service to Ansteorra

Catrin
Baroness