ST - Hi and Thanks!

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Sun Jan 23 21:51:36 PST 2000

Unto the poulace of the Steppes, fond Greetings!

We hope you have all recovered from 12th Night, Coronation and the
various nefarious virii plaguing the area, and are looking forward with
much enthusiasm to the coming year.  Fritz and I want to express our
pride in  the energy you all have been bringing to your art, combat and
service since we have been obseving you in our new capacity.  We are in
awe of the tremendous talent and character present in this barony and
cantons.  We have received some great photos of 12th Night; thank you to
those of you who have shared those with us.  If any more of you have
still photos, digital images or videotape of the event, we would
appreciate being able to share them with you for our scrapbook.  We will
of course be happy to help defray any expenses you may incur in doing
so.  Thanks.

One more shameless plug--this one for Gulf Wars!!  The deadline for
reservations is coming up.  We want to have a Steppes encampment this
year, and will be making a land request to HE Master Lucais on February
22nd.  To get more land, we need more reservations!  PLEASE get your
paid reservations for Gulf War in by Feb. 15th, so it can be processed
in time to count you in the Steppes numbers!  To that end, I will have
reservation forms at populace this Thursday (Duchess Larissa and Baron
Duncan's house), at Flagpole Hill on Sundays, and at Business meeting.
I will also have.....
Design Our Pavillion Art Forms!  The baronial Pavilion is here, and
needs some cool art on the roof!  Win a FABULOUS PRIZE for your efforts
in designing said cool art!  Need more details?  Come to the
above-mentioned gathering spots, and find out more!  Can't wait!

In your service,

Catrin
Baroness