ST - When & Where?

Kyle and Dorsey Bell jkb17899 at home.com
Fri Jun 16 21:49:21 PDT 2000

I have a way as well, I have family there, so we travel to Victoria often.

We go down 1-35 to Waco, then take hwy 77 south all the way into Victoria.  77
turns into Navarro, which after driving through town, you will intersect hwy59.

You can also go through  I35 Austin to 183, then (I think its) hwy 71 to 87...87
also intersects 59.

Dorsey Bell