ST - Site Tokens

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 17:19:29 PST 2000

HL Suzanna the Herbalist has completed the beads for the Warlord Site tokens and they will be
available for all to see at Populace tomorrow night.  I will also bring the wire winder
graciously created on short notice by HL Lodovico as well as the wires so that we can work on
the tokens during and after the meeting.  I encourage everyone else involved to bring your
needlnose pliers to the meeting tomorrow night and look forward to twistin' the night away.

=====
Roy Heath