ST - Sorry!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Oct 4 08:51:36 PDT 2000

Don Duncan, you should move to Cedar Hill!!!

The tax rate is lower, the traffic is quite manageable(unless the cows get
loose on Joe Weaver), and we live in one of the best school districts and
lowest crime areas in the Metroplex!!

Not to mention that fact that there are people who play in both Elfsea and
Steppes all around us!!  It is pretty much the same distance to Elfsea
populace meeting and to the Steppes populace meeting for us.

Mistress Xene
Ansteorran