ST - Sorry!

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Oct 4 08:55:30 PDT 2000

>That's quite all right, your Excellency. But you must realize that no
slight
>is intended by us Dallasites. We have many reasons for not making it across
>the county lines including:
>
>~the traffic is so bad here that it takes us twice as long to get anywhere
>~the property taxes are so high we can't afford to travel as often
>~the crime rate is higher, so we fear leaving our homes at night

Well shoot son, you need to hitch up the Misses and move out our way!

The top ten reasons to live in Black Oak Keep.

10.  Eggs and milk are real cheap
9.   You can walk out your back door and fish for
       three eyed catfish in Lake Tawakoni.  The
       Explorer Pipeline spill has already scaled
       them for you!
8.   You don't need to watch the news because everyone
       knows everyone else's business in town to begin
       with.
7.   Eggs and milk are real cheap.
6.   You don't have to worry about traveling because
       someone has to stay home and feed the livestock.
5.   Police officers know you by a first name basis whether
       you know them or not.
4.   Everyone gets to be on the Fire Department!
3.   Property taxes are low because doublewides don't cost much.
2.   If traffic gets bad, you can just cut across Joe Bob's
       back forty (just be sure to close the stock fences)

And the number one reason for living in Black Oak Keep?

1.  There is no theft unless you leave your hog untied in the yard!

This has been a public service announcement from the incipient
Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.  Post no bills--this means you!