ST - walmart fabric availability

Trin trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 20:31:01 PDT 2000

 A couple of questions on this guys: 1.  How do we know that this is what is really happening?  Do we know for a fact that they are planning on doing this at all wal-marts or are we taking the word of this petition? and 2.  If they really are planning on doing this, how do we know that this petition will actually reach the eyes of any one at Wal-mart?  Wouldn't it be better to flood them with a bunch of our own emails and actual written petitions, with real signatures?
Sorry to sound like I am trying to be difficult, but I hate to see us all get in an uproar with out all the factual information.
Thanks for your patience with me!
Trinity De La Cabanna, House Flaming Duck
  Genevieve de Courtanvaux <gdc at airmail.net> wrote:

Hi,
They aren't discontinuing the fabric line they are packaging it differently....(much snippage)