ST - officer intents

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Sep 13 20:22:16 PDT 2000

I would like for the populace of our Barony to know who is applying for the
different offices. I already have a small list but we need more. If it is ok
with the officers I would like to have a list of the applicants and if the
applicant wishes, a small bio to put in our newsletter.

Please note that if you do not get the newsletter that the following offices
are open for bids, (hint, hint, apply!!!):

Seneschal
Knight Marshal
Minister of Children
Arts and Sciences

My office, only the chronicler's position, will not open until June but I am
starting to take applications now as it usually generates a high number of
apps and we need the time to review them carefully. I also want to have time
to train my replacement. :)

Give all our officers a big huzzah for jobs well done. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas